Horror mystery visual novel with point and click features !
In a universe where Sleep is an illness.
Follow the overwhelming life of Timor who desperately wants to be Normal in the most Abnormal city in the world.
Timor is a teenager and teenagers suffer from high curiosity.
You will help him elucidate Septeek city's many hidden mysteries and dark history while trying to not get kidnapped (and killed?) a third time because of reasons he doesn't even know (yet).
This game has :
- A 'Complete your Journal' task that encourages the player to investigate everything about the characters and the mysteries around them.
- A very large cast of +20 original characters with rich stories
- Deep family dramas and friendship struggles.
- But also lots of wholesome family and friendship love.
- Freedom time in the day where the player can move around in the vast choices of settings and choose with who or what to interact with.
- Meaning : multiple side story tangents but following one big main plot.
This game contains horror elements that can disturb those that are very sensible.
Things like corpses, torture through poisoning, slight gore, light jumpscares (not your 'jump at you with a very loud sound' jumpscares, I don't like those), violent scenes, mentions of child abuse and many horror/dark themes that are not suitable for children under 13.
This game also contains depictions of depression and suicidal characters.